“Bismillahir rahmanir raheem”
What causes RUINES/Genocide in Islamic Countries?
Islamic countries where you find the most devoted and pious persons performing all kind of rituals in excess then other part of the world BUT ALL FALL IN TO THE CATEGORY OF RUINS AS DESCRIBED IN QURAN AYA 2:78-79
THERE FORE THEY ARE SUFFERING THE WORST RUINS
2 : 78-79 These people practice deception not only on others but also amongst themselves. The illiterate ones amongst them do not know what Allah has revealed and refer their questions about the Shari’at to their religious leaders. The latter frame the Laws of the Shari’at themselves but tell the former that these Laws are Divine. Thus they deceive others just to secure a paltry Price for it, not realising that their fabrication of the Shari’at and their use of it as means of livelihood will bring about their ruin (56/82).
2:80-81 Also self-deceived, they say to themselves: “No matter what we do, we will not be held to account for it. At the most we will spend a short time in hell (till our intercessors secure our forgiveness from Allah)”. Ask them: “Have you obtained a promise from Allah to such effect? If you have, then what you say must come to pass because Allah never goes back on His promise. You have, however, no proof to substantiate this.”
7:(179) You will see many amongst both the Jinn and Ins who are destined for Jahannam for they have been given the faculties of thinking, seeing and hearing but they do not utilize them (to grasp the truth). They are just like brutes – and indeed worse than them. They remain unheedful of the laws of Allah.
These are the people whose abode will be Jahannam (7/198, 10/42-43, 47/16, 67/10).
2:168-169 Their leaders exhort them to create disorder in society, to safeguard only their own interests and to hoard wealth. They present their own views as if these were an edict from Allah.
O Mankind, beware! do not follow these self-seeking defiers of the Divine Laws and accept naught of what they say, since they are your enemies. It is not Allah’s Command that you should hoard everything for yourself and create a society in which some pile up treasures while others have nothing to eat. (9/34-35) Allah’s Command is that you should leave the means of nurture open to all human beings, so that every one can take what he needs. Do not attribute to Allah what you have no knowledge of.
2:170 The only defence which these (misled) people have for their unjust system is that it is inherited from their ancestors. Is this a valid defence? Be aware that the Book of Allah is the only criterion of right and wrong, truth and falsehood. But they will never accept this criterion. Hence when they are asked to follow what Allah has revealed (in the Quran) they will say: “No! we will only follow in the footsteps of our ancestors.” In other words, they will follow in the footsteps of their ancestors even if the latter lacked knowledge and wisdom and did not follow the right path revealed by Allah(5/104, 10/78, 11/62, 11/87, 21/53, 23/24, 34/43, 38/7, 43/23).
(34) Our law is that as long as a people follow the right path, they achieve prosperity, but if they deviate from it, they gradually decline until they are overtaken by death. This is called the term of that people which they can neither retard nor advance.
(35-36) O mankind! Our messengers will come to you and announce Our directives to you. Who-so-ever adheres to them and lives righteously by doing noble deeds which are healthy and constructive for one’s own self as well as for the society – will be free of fear, grief and anxiety. But those who discredit them and treat them with arrogance, will be the inmates of Jahannam wherein they shall abide.
Inspite of that Allah Had given us intelligence and a sense to know right /wrong We have started to propogate those books just written 70 years before with full of nonsense stories, as equivalaent as Quran and are witnessing Mockery of Quran, Hajarat Mohamed (PBUH), Wahi, Jannat, Dojakh etc
All references stated here are from Fazaile amal, Fazaile Sadkat, Fazail e Hajj.
Is is not equal to destroying Quran ?
- Do not try to understand the Quran ever! Else, you will go astray. Fifteen ‘Uloom” (Sciences) are required to understand the Book. (“Maulana” Zakaria Kandhalwi, Fazaael A’maal Pg 216). The Quran claims that it is an easy book to understand, and it is (41:3). But the Mullahs and Sufis want the masses to remain oblivious to the Glorious Book.
- Disrespect to a saint is more perilous than disrespect to Allah. (Mullah Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Al-Ashraf Periodical Nov. 1991 Pg 23)
- Mullah Muhammad Qasim Nanotwi saw in his dream that he was sitting in the lap of Allah.
(Biography of Mullah Qasim Nanotwi by Mullah Muhammad Yaqoob Nanotwi).
Both of these Mullahs were the founding fathers of the famous Darul ‘Uloom of Deoband, India, the wholesale producer of Mullahs. Think of the plight of their students!
- Purchase Jannat by giving Bribe of 1,00,000 Dirham ! Fazail E Sadqat p 677
- Letter of Maulvi Zakaria Tahnvi’s spritual Mentor-Maulana Rashid Ahmed Ganohi _ He ALLAH JO MAI HU VO TU HAI – Fazail E Sadqat P 506-507
- Akhari Nabi Kaun -Fabricated Hadith Fazail E Hajj P 176
- Students listening Ahadiths Directly from ALLAH!! Page 186 Eng Edition
- Any word is uttered by him –it is from ALLAH Fazail E Hajj P 296
- Bogus Stories have no relation to Islam – F Darud P 185
- Death Angel allowed him to die according to his wish- Fazail E Sadqat p 590
- F_Amal_Story of Ilme Gaib0001 Fazail E Hajj P 330
- F_Amal_Story of Ilme Gaib274 – Fazail E Hajj P 274
- F_Amal_Story of Ilme Gaib275 – Fazail E Hajj P 276
- F_Amal_Story of Ilme Gaib276 – Fazail E Hajj P 296
- He was knowing his exact death time – kind of Ilme પ્રકરણ ૬ અહાદીથ્સ -the excellence of tawakkul પાનું 609 Gujrati page 801
- –Kabar me se Hath Bahar Ana -KISSA KAHANI _ NO HADISTH _ NO QURAN Fazail e Hajj P189
- KABAR PARASTI-KISSA NO HADIS NO QURAN Fazail e Hajj P193 – Fazail E Hajj P 193
- Kabar_Parsti Teachings_BAL MUBARAK –
- Maut ke bad Bat Karte hai!!!! Fazail e Sadqat Part 2 P 600
- Murde Ankh Khol Kar Bat Karte Hai!! Fazail e Sadqat Part 2 P 609 –
- MURDE BAT KARTE HAI F SADKAT – Fazail e sadqat Pg 608
- Wudhu Karne Walo Ke Guna Tapkte huwe Pani se dekh sakna Fazail E zikar p 212-
Islamic countries where you find the most devoted and pious persons performing all kind of rituals in excess then other part of the world BUT ALL FALL ACCORDING TO QURAN AYA 2:78-79
There fore they are suffering the worst RUINS
Do not try to understand the Quran ever! Else, you will go astray. Fifteen ‘Uloom” (Sciences) are required to understand the Book. (“Maulana”
Zakaria Kandhalwi, Fazaael A’maal pg 216). The Quran claims that it is an
easy book to understand, and it is (41:3). But the Mullahs and Sufis want
the masses to remain oblivious to the Glorious Book.
Mullah Muhammad Qasim Nanotwi saw in his dream that he was sitting in
the lap of Allah. (Biography of Mullah Qasim Nanotwi by Mullah Muhammad
Yaqoob Nanotwi). Both of these Mullahs were the founding fathers of the
famous Darul ‘Uloom of Deoband, India, the wholesale producer of Mullahs.
Think of the plight of their students!
If you dangle a rope deep into the ground it will fall on Allah. (Tirmizi
Hadith, Tafsir Surah Al-Hadeed 2:530)
Salaat is a barrier between man and God. (Junaid Baghdadi, Ahqaqul Haq
1:83). Please remember that Junaid Baghdadi is allegedly one of the
greatest saints of all time.
Delaying prayer once will cause a person to burn in the hellfire for 20.88
million years. (Mullah Zakaria Kandhalwi, Fazaael Namaz pg 317). By this
standard, Mullah Kandhalwi himself is reasonably expected to enjoy the
hellfire till eternity.
Islam Ya Maslak Parasti? is another great book by late Dr. Capt. Usmani.
Maslak Parasti can be closely translated as Sectarianism. On page 154, he
writes: According to the Quran anything dedicated to other than Allah is
Haram (Forbidden). It is our Mullah who declares such Haram things as
Halal (Permissible), and strongly recommends this Shirk:
Recite the whole Quran in one raka’ah like the saints did! (Fazaael-e-
Namaz, pg 64). That will amount to the impossible task of reciting the
whole Quran more than 50 times in a single day! That is, of course,
humanly impossible, no matter where one’s flight of imagination would
Saints pray 2,000 Rak’ahs every day. They keep standing one full month of
Ramadhan reciting the Quran twice a day! (Tableeghi Nisab Fazaael-e A’maal). Wow! Another temporal and physical impossibility.
Junaid Baghdadi was sitting when a dog crossed by. He merely glanced at the dog which then reached such glory that all dogs of the town followed him. Then he sat down and all dogs sat around him in meditation. (Ashraf Ali Thanwi, Imdadul Mushtaq)
These infractions dishonor the exalted Prophet and his noble companions, promote Shirk, degrade human rights, sink Muslims in rituals and rob women of the high stature bestowed by God. The author has no intention of respecting those who dishonor Islam.
FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE READ http://tolueislam.org/Parwez/mh/mh_01.htm
Also read : http://drshabbir.com/library/dualislam.pdf
Who misguides us According to Quran religious leaders)(Mullah/Maulvis)
But those who resolve not to li’sten to, or care about the Message, cannot benefit from it. They close their eyes and ‘ignore the Right Book in favor of wrong books’ (2/18); they (play and) become dumb, deaf and blind and just don’t heed the calls for a return to the right path – (2/16); they are like sheep, mindlessly following the one in the front. They reject suggestions to apply reason and logic to review their stance with: ‘but we will follow the path on which we found our ancestors (even if they were wrong!) (2/170).
“Thus Allah seals the hearts of those who do not employ knowledge and reason – an invisible barrier is put up between such people and the Quran! (17/45-46).
Allah doesn’t but religious leaders)(Mullah/Maulvis) do misguide people as they are themselves misguided” – (5/77; 6/145). “Thus the misguided become a group
The Clergy supporting each other’s wrong views” (7/202). “In this way, their leader(Mullah/Maulvis) lead them to an undesirable place – Hell” (14/28, 29).
Therefore, it is Man who does it. Allah doesn’t force the right or the wrong on anyone. It is entirely Man’s own free choice (من شاء). (18/29)
2 : 42
And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it].At present you tend either to conceal the truth (2/159) or (by mixing Divine Revelation with your self-made traditions) to confound the truth with falsehood in such a manner that what is false appears to be true. You do all this knowingly for your vested interests.